Waiting on Stat correction

Waiting on Stat correction
The inspiration to the blog's name

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday Thoughts

Sitting here in my college writing class I feel inspired to do some writing. I'm sitting across from a kinda cute girl and all is going well for me. My team won this week, Eddie Lacy had more than 8 points, and Frank Gore got the majority of the carries. The Patriots are finally bad which is a good thing for the NFL, and the Vikings and  Teddy Throwsevelt had a 300 yard week and his injury wasn't severe enough to keep him out of the Thursdays game.

Thursday games are stupid. I don't like them, and if the NFL cares about their player$ so much why would there be a game on 4 days of rest. This is a sport that gets you addicted to pain killers because of all the hits they take, why would these player$ be forced to play on such a short notice. Not only that but have you noticed how bad these games have been? Just this year we have had


  • Seahawks 36 - Packers 16
  • Ravens 26 - Steelers 6
  • Falcons 56 - Buccaneers 14
  • Giants 45 - Redskins 14

Four games four blowouts. Personally I believe this is a direct causation of the Thursday night games. I expect fully to see a blowout between the Vikings and the Packers this week.

What time is too early to give up on a perceived good player? If you had Keenan Allen, Doug Martin,  Jamaal Charles,or Eddie Lacy on your team you are happy you started them last week after some really bad weeks. Its really hard to tell with some players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment