Waiting on Stat correction

Waiting on Stat correction
The inspiration to the blog's name

Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Thoughts

Yet another article written while procrastinating an assignment. After a ridiculous week in the NFL including the largest road comeback ever, I'm here to help you make sense of this crazy league. 

Who are the Patriots? Even I don't know that. After getting smashed by the Chiefs, they come out and beat arguably the best AFC team Sunday night. Actually, that wasn't just a victory, that was a thrashing. At no point during the game did I think that the Bengals had a chance of winning. Tom Brady didn't look like he was going to surrender the throne to Jimmy Football, and the defense played very well. I'm just as lost as everyone is with this squad. 

Jim Shwartz is still a tool. How are you going to gloat after being demoted to the defensive coordinator of the bills? I don't like the man. 

"How low can you go". Luda said it best. The Saints need to ask themselves this after needing a rally to beat that real sorry Tampa Bay squad? That's bad. 

The NFC South is confusing. No one stands out to me as winning that division, I guess Carolina has an edge just because they have had moments of being good. 

Two 4-1 Teams in the NFC East and the G-Men are 3-2? Sucks to be the Washington Politically Incorrects in this league. They might not get 2 wins. 

Jacksonville and Oakland are competing to see who can be the worst team in the league. I give the edge to Jacksonville because Derrick Carr has shown some talent so far. 




No comments:

Post a Comment