Waiting on Stat correction

Waiting on Stat correction
The inspiration to the blog's name

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Thursday Night Recap

Eddie Lacy! My man finally came through for me. Another blowout in these Thursday games which doesn't surprise me at all. These Thursday games do suck and I wish they weren't a part of the league. If they do exist at all, schedule two teams coming off a bye week. Give these teams more time to prepare. Either way it's now Sunday and I am sitting here writing for this while I should be writing a paper on how backwards design can help me write my semester project for College Writing.

Demarco Murray is going to be the rushing leader this year. He is on pace to beat Eric Dickerson's rushing yard record this year.

In an unrelated note those old spice commercials with the robot guy with hair are kind of scary. I don't like those commercials.

So yeah, Thursday games do suck and Demarco Murray is a good player.

No comments:

Post a Comment